How Does it Work?
Once you have selected your rental, your rental time and have completed the checkout process we will redirect you to a thank you page and send you a receipt to your billing email address. These two items will explain the next steps in the rental process. The steps consist of the following:
- On the day of your rental, you will meet us at launch location on your receipt.
- The boat ramp we launch from charges an additional $5 per person which is separate from the boat rental fee, and this location only accepts cash or check, they do not accept credit or debit card.
- We ask that you arrive to the park 30 minutes early so we can go over safety instructions and get your boat rental launched on time. Those who arrive late will not be granted additional time.
- When the rental time is up you will meet back at the same boat ramp that you departed from where one of our attendants will assist you.
- From this point you can go back to your car and enjoy your day or stay and enjoy the other amenities in the park.
** If you are on a time crunch, just let us know and we will ensure your boat rental is in the water before your party arrives.